Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Last Autobot

If you're one of my Watchers on DeviantArt, you may have already seen this, although set against a black background. I've posted it here because I believe my blog followers would like to see it as well; with a white background because it befits my blog layout.

I original drew it for a contest at a Transformers fansite (one I recommend you stay away from, since it is run by pigheaded jerkoffs with double standards). The contest called for fans to create live-action style designs for any character of their choosing, be it an original or official one. I chose the Last Autobot, and gave him a hardcore protoform. Longtime Transformers fans may be keen to spot one particular detail that hearkens to G1 - aside from the obvious and necessary Autobot insignia-inspired face.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty fuckin epic.
    Would I be correct in saying that it was made as a single half and duplicated, and that it was made in Paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you didn't gather that info from the progress Deviations I posted before?

    ReplyDelete